- Microprocessor Automatically
Controls Hydrostat Speed - Automatically controls the speed of the combine
as conditions change: slope, density of crop, header height, width of swath,
moisture, weeds, etc.. It's impossible for a human
operator to analyze the speed changes that are required when all of
these conditions are constantly changing. This degree of
accuracy can only be accomplished through a microprocessor controlled
- Maximize Efficiency -
combine efficiency by keeping a constant flow of material through
combine by compensating for crop and terrain variation. Keeps a
constant load on engine, maximizing the efficiency of the engine
itself. Maximize number of acres cut per day (increase of 20%+).
- Enhances Each Operators Ability
- The Load Master maintains a constant load while the
operator makes adjustments to the cylinder, fan, sieves, and concave.
- Improve any combine performance
- Increase crop yield by 2% - 4%.
- Huge investment return every year.